Wednesday, May 8, 2013

YOU'VE REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME - SMOKEY ROBINSON

You’ve really got a hold on me - Smokey Robinson


Notes for intro:

0                                          3
0
0
0                    2  2  2  2
2 2 0    0        2  2  2  2        2
0       3     0                   0  2 3

G                                         g/B    
I don't like you, but I love you
Em               
Seems that I'm always thinkin' of you
G                                  C                            Am
Though….you treat me badly, I love you madly
             D7               G
You've really got a hold on me
                                Em
You’ve really got a hold on me

G                         
I don't want you, but I need you
Em          
Don't wanna kiss you, but I need to
G                        C                                        Am
Though you do me wrong now, my love is strong now
               D7            G
You've really got a hold on me
                                Em
You’ve  really got a hold on me
Bridge:

G          G7                 C
I love you and all I want you to do
           G             G/B                           D7
Is just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me


G
I wanna leave you, don't wanna stay here
Em
Don't wanna spend another day here
G                          C                       Am
Though I wanna split now, I can't quit now
          D7            G
You really got a hold on me
                            Em
You really got a hold on me 


Bridge and end

No comments:

Post a Comment